Hello. I am Pigface and these are my little adventures!
01Nov / 2009
← Previous postNext post →
literally gasped at this. So much colouuurr 😀 Oh so you’re actually cutting up the paper, huh. I always thought it was a metaphor…etc.
urgh.. unfortunately yes. There’s a whole coding system that goes with it.
– blue underlining: highlights important points (helps me grasp what the paragraph is saying in a few seconds)
– yellow highlighting: referencing
– purple writing: additional information I should add
– writing in the margin: categorizing of paragraphs
– blue circles: things I need to come back to
– orange left border: means i’ve already included the section in my final document.
Its a giant headache esp. since i’m meshing the RR with the case studies. LITERALLY THE WHOLE THING NEEDS TO BE RESTRUCTURED.. sobbing piggy!!
NOW YOU HAVE NO EXCUSE NOT TO BLOG NUAAAAMHAHAHHAHAAA
well it’s funny you should say that. I did a visual piece, but none of it turned out right, so bits of it will be posted up soon!
even your scribbles and all are artistic~ 😛
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.
Join 5 other followers
Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.